Thursday 10 March 2011

it's over

it has been 4 yrs and i have never realized it. how time flies..!~ the moment I received the news, nothing changes because I have prepared my self this is gonna happen. I tell myself not to rely on anything because we never promise anything.. I have thought about this, ermm quite no of times but never feel like to move on because I like you n always like you. heyy, it just a crush..4 yrs ago.. move on, me !

now, he is officially with someone. he is just my crush. ohh, I have never expect to write bout this here, but since i cannot sleep..(I dont know y, tomorrow morning, I got paper some more; tchg aural oral plakk !!)

btw, we r now in final exam week.. 4 papers to go ! n later, I will have to let the other person go.. Gosh !! y everyone keeps moving..?? ohh, orait..I should specify the theme for this post as abondon .. ohh, no..ermm, gd bye..!~ yes, Exactly !

anyone else want to move too..? orait, let me make the move because its already 3.15am and I HAVE TO SLEEP ..

p/s: I love you

6 comments:

  1. if you need a shoulder to cry on...
    or a paper to write your rambles...

    you can always count on me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh..tenkiuuuu so much nana

    I'm feeling better, it dosnt hurt much..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ika its soooo touching...althg i dunno wat's happening actually but i can just feel the pain my dear...just chill out....whenever there is bad thg remember that gud things are waiting for u out there...dun worrie n concentrate on final...chaiyok! chaiyok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx prish !!~
    let's chaiyok !~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ika!!! u've owes share the story wt me.. n ouch it turns out this way.. its okay (2 me ur still the best).. there will then be time 4 u to move on too babe.. chill ika.. wana hear more soon..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, thanx shasha..terharuuuu...:(
    okey, later kite story.. :D

    ReplyDelete