Saturday 15 January 2011

him I LOVE who needs support ..


ahha ! this guy hasn't been around me for so long.. he's 1 of the monster among the monsters !!
but this 1 is a bit different; quite weird n I call him Mr. weirdo !

he doesn't talk much but he laughs a lot ! gagagagaga ! giggles all the times.. kekekeke..!! and the hideous sound always come from him..kleurk ! penyok !!

but, this past few weeks, I miss those production.. he has started to be full time player n training all day long. its been 2weeks that he had to stay with his coach.. I know, my parents miss him a lot, neither I..




brother, whatever path that you have choosen, I will always give you morale support. you r still young, think about your future and never look back. we will alwys pray for yr success.. :D

6 comments:

  1. uyoh, da jd full-time player.caya la. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. mak aiih, ika, ini adik ika yang apple ehem ehem *kenyit kenyit mata sikit* tu ke ? ?

    p/s : suruh dia anta resume kat apple okay ? gahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah! all the best lah!!
    hebat2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bella, dye dah habis skolah.. mmg practice spnjang mase..

    apple,dye ade je tanye apple, ika bgtaw apple da xde kat sini.. :)nnt ika pesan sme dye..keh3

    alya, tenkiuuuuu...nnt kite main badminton jugak yee..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ika , uweeeee . . . . cakap ngan dia kak apple comel pun ade je tanya pasal dia kat ika . LOL *gedik habis!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah !!~
    cmtu ehh..layaaannn.. ~

    ReplyDelete