Tuesday 4 January 2011

the drama behind the story

drama? well, I'm not gonna talk bout d theater; laila majnun coz everything goes well I reckon.
here is about the true story of how it turns to be a drama.
each n everyone has talent inside of us, deep-deep inside. but d way we expressed it, depends on the individual. either u will be showing your true color or stay beyond the surface.

nothing surprised if someone close to you is actually hiding something from u, backstabbing, kill people or what, coz its actually happened.

the most inportant in a relationship is respect. if u didnt respect yrself, how did u expect everyone to rspect you? such a basic question.

Then trust!
you keep cheating people around you but dont u realize that u r d one who broke it.. I'll be waiting until the moment u tell me the truth.
I'm sick of being nice if you keep taking advantage on me. I'm not angel and I'm not perfect. I do have feelings too. I know how it feels to be dissappointed and you know that I do..

sometimes, it doesnt necessary to let people know all yr problems just to get people's sympathy. still, I dont undertsand why the heck r u doing such stupd behaviour. do something, dont let me down. there is always opportunities for u, graaabb it !

4 comments:

  1. thanx honey..:D
    they just dont act n think as adult

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak, siapa??

    tentu ada hikmah yang Allah dah tuliskan untuk kita. bersabar k :)
    janji Allah itu pasti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah !!~
    yee alya..insyaAllah, ade hikmahnye..:D

    ReplyDelete