Saturday 25 December 2010

meal or deal ?

Seating at the ccorner in my kitchen and having a cup of coffee, I do feel a little peckish. so, I wondering what to eat to keep me going until lunch. That scrumptious looking chocolate brownie? nahh, I wont get it,..how to grab them from the megazine??....?


lately,I'm becoming more and more active! the healing crysis takes place perhaps. As long as I keep my daily calorie intake for an average adult, absolutely I can eat whatever I like.. unfortunately, I didnt..
basically, I love to eat!


display picture

my friends and I have started to do some activities; playing badminton in the evening, cycling around the campus, and practicing poco-poco at night, but not every single nite since we have something else to do..ohh, yeah! another 1 thing is, I had planned not to drive to campus anymore till I get back my Skoda which I dont hv any idea when is it..so, going back by bus is another most exciting activity..n get into lady's coach, I feel like the train is mine..weeeee..:D

4 comments:

  1. hahaha... suke lak naek ladies' coach...
    tp ader guys jgk kn dlm coach tu..
    sometime...

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh..last time ika naek, mmg ade punn laki.. xp

    ReplyDelete
  3. dah bagus tu! ada aktiviti petang2!
    heee :)
    ada masa, alya join okay

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheh! join ye alyani..
    support dr anda amat dihargai..
    nnt kite berpoco-poco ye.. :D

    ReplyDelete