Wednesday 30 March 2011

NickName


IKANO, EDENO, VINO, NANO, and SYAFO.. errkk? not sure if syaf's is right or not. ohh, these are the nicknames given by VIN, my roommate.. we do apply it sometimes. Sounds cool I reckon n its totally different than others..yeahaa !



I thought that's all I have but NOPE!

my little brother; Aqil had provided nickname as well for each of my siblings..

1. Oleng (Along)

2. Ongeh (Angah)

3. Opek (Apit)

4. n himself, Oqel (Aqil)




Daaaaaaa.... this is sibling's territory!

I do feel like I'm big enough! My 2 younger brothers have grown up. shafiq is taller than me n Aqil is smarter than me. My elder brother is more matured than I thought. Me..? I dont know but for sure I have these people around me and I Love them !~

-Yak Yak YAk -

4 comments:

  1. ahahah!~
    thanx Alyano..ehh, sedap jg..:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau sedap, makan lah :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. sedapp2 bndenye..alya kate nk gi tasik biru dari sem lepas.. adoyai!~

    ReplyDelete