Sunday 14 November 2010

Part of My Social Scenery

I’ve been struggling to update about the gathering. Gosh!! They changed a lot especially guys. Some of them are still maintain and some of them are quite buff. I was the 1st girl to arrive and the rest are still on their way. I was very uncomfortable as myself was surrounded by those guys..aaaAaaAa! we were sitting at McD and seems like everyone were looking at us, maybe it’s the fact that we are very excited to see each other. Those silly boys are getting sillier, still the same. They are absolutely hysterical & historical!! Whoa!

We finally went to Popeye’s and that was my first time getting there. The food is quite okay. Ohh, 1 of my friend brought a cake. She made it on her own! Yummy!

However, I’m actually enjoying staying at home with THE MONSTERS (referring my 2 younger brothers). I have lots of programmes going and they seem to be my main subject; take and fetch them to their training centre. I’ve been much more sane as my eldest brother keeps cracking silly jokes; imitating people here and there.
The fundamental truth is I have spent less time with my siblings. The only opportunity to be with them is when I’m on my semester break...

No comments:

Post a Comment