Thursday 4 November 2010

Oh My God ! Give Us The Strength to Face It !


As far as we are concerned, the number of flood evacuees in Kedah hit more after the flood situation worsened in 4 districts; Kubang Pasu, Pokok sena, Pendang and Kota setar. I have started to think about my family and friends whose staying at those area and I kept calling everyone to ensure that everything will be fine. The 1st person I spoke to is my-ex-housemate, Kak Ton. She told me that her area has worsened and the water level rose although the rain had stopped. Then, I received news from my aunty saying that my grandparents' house has covered with flood. I text kak Yati as well. She was stranded at her place and couldnt go anywhere. Luckly, her place didn't affect much.


This is some pictures of my granny's place. I wish I could be there right now..



from the front of the house




from the passage



infront of bedroom



somewhere at the guest room







basically, this is it..




Unexpectedly, this is the 1st time ever in history the place was flooded. Everybody, let's pray together, hope the situation will be improving.



4 comments:

  1. pray for them ya..
    ive never known that ika ada belog.. well.. ur such a good writer coz ct suka ur style of writing.. continue dear.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh..insyaAllah..will pray the best for them.
    erm, ika ade follow blog ct sblom ni, tp maybe ct dah private, so xboleh tgk dah..
    thanx 4 d compliment, insyaAllah will do..:)

    ReplyDelete