Monday 1 November 2010

live life to the fullest and appreciate it

Yesterday, I got news of a friend of mine died after met an accident somewhere in Sg. Besi. He was my ex-classmate for about 2years; form 1 till form 2. I’m not close with him but there were times when I talked to him but not really into each other’s communication. However, it’s hard to believe because he’s too young and he’s always seems happy and enjoy his life to the fullest.

Death is unexpected and unpredictable. Some may claim that they are still young and will be having much time to enjoy. There is no need to worry about death but have you ever wondered what would happen in the future? If death is not the issue, it could be the fate we worried about. How do you know that you won’t encounter any health problem in the future? As I look myself right now, I have a pair of eyes, a pair of ears, 2 legs, 2 hands and everything is perfect. I can walk, run, and jump. I can talk, listen, touch and hear. But, can I predict what would happen to me in the 10 years coming? Could I still see what I see now? Would I stand at the same place like I do now? Have we ever thought about that?

I came to realize that we always overlook on what we are doing, what we have done and what we haven’t done. I’m not perfect either but why don’t we work at it at least. 1st of all, try to identify where are we come from. To what extent we live in this world? What have we promised before we come down to the earth? We can change the fate by praying. If God willing, HE would make it comes true.



Like today, what did I do?

If I could make a list, there must be quite a number of activities and actions been done.
Aristotle tells us that we are the sum of our actions and motivation. It means what? Think wisely before act and do something that can be cherished. What are the matters that can be appreciated? We do something that can give us a benefit which can be used together, like knowledge for example. Learn and then spread to the others, so everyone can make use of it.

How do we perceive our life? Positive impression will attract positive feedback. For instance, I smile on the first time I saw you and you might smile back to me in which we both will create a positive surrounding and activate the comfort zone. The next time you see me; there is a probability that we could have a small talk. But just imagine, I didn’t smile at you and started to judge you by looking at your appearance. Automatically, I will generate the negative attraction and you might feel the negative chemistry that I produced towards you. So, you might feel the same way I do and think that I have made a negative impression on you. The next time we see each other, we don’t bother. Plus, we might talk badly about each other to our friends.

2 comments:

  1. uiyo! pakar motivasi!

    p/s: i like the new name (blog) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah ! tibe2 mndapat inspirasi..
    erm, ak pun ske nme blog baru..:D

    "every life has a story"

    ReplyDelete