Saturday 23 October 2010

wipe your tears

Today is Saturday. I’m gonna have another 2 papers to go; speech and communication as well as phonetics phonology. Everyone has started to leave campus, semester break is going to be almost a month. It’s quite gloomy over here as everyone keeps moving and the block is about to empty. I’m on my desk, facing my lappy, looking for certain information which I couldn’t find in my notes. It’s rain heavily outside and so my heart. Dishearten!

Last night, we watched movie together; Night at the museum 2 ! At 1st, she didn’t want to but soon after she enjoyed the movie. Just now, she stayed with me in my room and it was pretty murky here. We chew the fat and keep talking on nothing.

“ika, sher mintak maaf kalau ada wat salah ma ika” , she came to me and she started to wipe her tears.
“alright2, ika pun sama. Jangan sedih2”,
We hug for a while and I let her cry. Her boyfriend was waiting in front of our door. I sent her to the car and that’s it.

p/s: hey you little sister, I’m gonna miss u. last time, I always want "big sister" who can play together, share their story and laugh, cry along with me. Now, I have such a great time being as "the big sister".
There’s 1 thing I haven’t told you yet, “sher kan adik ika..”




(I dont have any idea how to handle with the rest, please dont cry in front of me)

No comments:

Post a Comment