Tuesday 19 October 2010

as long as it makes sense

It’s been for a long time I haven’t update any news and sorry if the blog seems dusty. I must be busy doing my business which people never seen the progression but the truth is I’m done. Alright, it’s quite weary to talk about something you will never understand because I don’t know how to allocate my own time to think about it. About what? Let me figure it out on my own. Deep inside of me, I’m strictly sick! I have no guts to say it but seriously I’m only gonna break your heart.

I’m done with my part. There’s no way to turn back. Slowly, I’ll make a move and just so you know I’m doing it for the time sake. We both are not ready and I don’t want you to waste your time. I’m very delighted on everything u did but let’s find another way. I’m sorry to tell this, I’m not giving a shot. Let’s stop here.

Maybe it’s true that the time has not coming just yet. I’m giving in . . .

5 comments:

  1. errkk, xtaw plak kak ika yg hudha follow, eceh segannya hamba..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hudha tak follow tp grab link n ltk kat blog hudha je. hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sob3!! i know wat s tis all abt!! cheer up!!
    whoop it up gurl!! time- mybe nw its x ur tym..
    mybe sumotr tym-its urz.. as long as it mks sense..

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh !! thanx a lot my dear, shasha !!
    maybe this is not d time yet..as long as it makes sense, ....(heheh)

    ReplyDelete