Wednesday 28 July 2010

pointless n helpless day !~

Last night, I hv been left by my roommate as she had to go home for the reason of family matters. I don’t mind to stay alone in my room n sleep all night long without anybody else in the room. After finish up everything, as usual I switch off the lamp n close the door. With my phone beside me, I turn the alarm at 6.30am. Suddenly, I have started to feel uneasy. It was 1am. Then, I decided to see Vin to calm my self. Once I reached there, I didn’t tell vin any single thing bout my feeling and act as usual. Then around 2am I went home n try to sleep. This time, I didn’t close my door room.

I didn’t realize at what time was it, but all of a sudden I couldn’t feel my left hand. Then I get back to sleep, but just in few minutes, I got stomach ache n I couldn’t sleep. Again, I was confused and it really hurts. Leaning back and out of blue I have fallen asleep. But, I felt something different and suddenly I woke up for the 3rd time n went to the guest room. The feeling is like someone has woken me up. At that time, I have no idea why the hell I was there. It was 3.40am. This time, I try not to bother at all n get back to sleep.
*****

In the afternoon, kak yana came n visited me and that’s it! It has something to do with paranormal! Half of my soul has been taken away. I got fever at that morning but alhmadulillah, it didn’t affect my daily activity.

I got class around 2.30pm n we had a sudden test. I got a text from my aunt saying that she’s rushing. I got something to pass on to her. With half of me has gone, rush hour and no preparation at all, I kept writing the answer n submitted without checking. While I was filling the answer, the lecturer came near me n asked if I’m ok or not. I’m not sure if he noticed anything different in me. Do I look pale? He then gave me sweets to overcome the “different-in-me”. I was the 1st student that hand in the paper. The lecturer keeps asking me y am I so in rush.
I then went to see my aunt. I was late! Hand over everything that I should. Then, I went back to hostel with fatigued appearance. After performing asar prayer, again I was rushing for the next class where punctuality is no 1.

On my way to the class, I was bumped into my lecturer. He was locking his door room but suddenly, when he saw me, I was invited to get into his room. We have had 10mins-conversation n just a kind of counseling session perhaps. Only God knows how I feel at that time, it sucks!
In the next class, I was being a lethargic n almost everyone can see it. Not enough with that, I have been told by nana bout something to do with my personal life. I just don’t know what to do n let the time ticking away. We both need our own space.

*****
After having dinner with my babes, I spent time with my housemates to look for groceries n it cost almost rm75. I don’t know wat the hell r we buying but it was fun to expend money for food (FOOD EXPENSION)

Before going home, I went to see kak yana as she has made “AIR YASSIN” for me. Thank you kak yana! I really need support, feel like part of me is nowhere.
I’m going back home n my housemates are ready to cook. We did enjoy cooking n laughing together. We ate at 1am, sounds crazy but It was a satisfaction. For what had happened to me all day long, at least they reduced the tense in me. I love them so strong..!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment