Saturday 10 July 2010

Heyy,.2nd year, 1st semester! Welcome to my life.. I’m both nervous n excited!

There were countless reason to say no, but even when they found something that struck their fancy and made them want to say yes, it was often just as ridiculous..

“look,” I exclaimed to my self, “ground floor again?!” such a BIG question mark (be grateful please)


1st of all, the 1st thing I consider most is my housemates n roommate! Well, in the 1st week, only 4 people including me in the house but now, 1 happy family at home..3 of them are senior and the rest are junior. I could say, they are pretty cool and friendly, I used to have a pillow talk with my roommate but not every night as I sleep early. There’s 1 night when she told me a story of her friend, I was fallen asleep! Sorrry kak jan! teett!! Well, my roommate is quite childish and we can have any topic to talk about..she’s informative..


Next room to mine is kak linda n pika. They are both sweet. Kak linda told me a lot bout her family, past life and many more. Perhaps she loves to share and I love to hear. Pika always with her friends but she is the most likely to tease me. She’s good at joking and fooling around. Yeay!


In the second week, then only kak ton and sher came in to the house. In my observation, they are totally different. Kak ton seems serious but at the same time she could be the most happy-go-lucky person. She always do her work practically and tidily. AND! She sleeps early! Whoa! Sher is from Sabah, cute and independent-type girl. Very very friendly. Really-really. Nice to know all of them, everybody have different distinguished..


Ohh, I’m having 7 subjects altogether for this semester. Secretly, I can’t wait for speech n comm.! Lecturer, please fill me in!! BLINK! Most of the lecturers are new to me, they are gorgeous, smart n fresh! Whoa! Again, we gonna produce noisy and annoying sounds in phonetic class! I love echo! Just like when people call my name, “ika..ika..ika..ika..ika..where r u..where r u..r u..r u..!! teettt!! Hahahah!!


Somehow, I could smell something different in my daily life in campus, not as usual anymore. People around, coming and going, some of them are not with me anymore having their new life but all the d memories are still fresh in my mind, some of them are just keep silence without any news, one of them has leaving n I miss her much, some are just I don’t know where are they..n several of them are in front of me but they are likely to be anonymous? ? n 1 of them is still approaching but still pending and I’m everywhere in the society using the same language, but different prospect and outlook..anyhow, those people enlighten my days.. I don’t care who u are, where u’r from but I care what u did..ooppss!

See..! I care what people did! Am I being judgemental?

Footnote: Am I being judgemental? will be d next post!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...
    judgemental is in da house now...

    *blinking my eyes*

    can't wait to read the next post... ;p

    ReplyDelete