Saturday 24 July 2010

Am I being Judgmental?

To feel what others feel and to have deep understanding on why people doing this OR to judge and give punishment with a condemnation, to make people feel bad about themselves with an intention to tear them down but not to build them up? Which one I hv done?
I face different thing and different people everyday which I don’t realize it changes time by time. But I’m grateful to what I have now. I’m happy with my life, my family, my condition, people around me and most important I know I’m on the right track. Basically, everything is there for me. All I need to make sure is my presence in their life. HEYY! I’M RIGHT THERE WHERE YOU ARE!

People said, keep the old friends, one is silver and the other is gold.

I try to be myself, showing the true color of me but again, of course I don’t know my weaknesses. Am I being judgmental each time I acknowledged something new especially when it comes to bad rumors? (not bad romance)

I listen n I think. Then think again n swallow… but depends on the situation perhaps. I don’t get my exact expression actually, but THEY can interpret the ‘appearance’ of me. Maybe I was amused and the look of me makes them feel like I’m judging..ermm..is that so? Ok2, how about my attitude towards the situation or the way I adapt that circumstance? Or, my spontaneous reaction like replying what I’m not supposed to say..? alright, I don’t know.

I’m easy to get closer with anybody especially when we have a lot in commons. If they perform well in front of me, good to see that. What if they are just pretending decent because they get embarrassed to show who really they are? Or maybe they are afraid to tell me their secret-thing after knowing me. Once I know the ‘who-really-they-are’, am I started judging?? Did I condemning or backstabbing them? What I’hv done? Did I just kicked their ass? Pulling their ears n telling them what they should n shouldn’t do? Yelling at them, “Stupid! You freak me out!!”? did I?

Ohh..I left the others n be friend with someone else. Not listen to THEM as THEY keep reminds me, “don’t go ahead, she will let you down”..(tell me who’s being judgmental now)
I don’t listen. Whoever I want to be with, it doesn’t matter if ‘the-whoever’ is using me for their own sake or what. I never think in that way, so..let it be. People is everywhere n this is my choice..

That was real me.. should I be someone else or change my behavior n listen to everyone around me..? is that good and appropriate for oneself to refer anything to their parents? Is that wrong? Or maybe if I did so, people might say I don’t know how to decide on my own..everything is done by my family n they feel like I don’t know how to be independent n always depend on my parents.

Now, tell me. If I didn’t ask my parents guide, who should I look for? What if we don’t bother about this and keep doing it in our own way? I tell you, this is what gonna happen.
1st. U don’t get the bless from HIM, n yr parents.
2nd. U will make mistakes again n again
3rd. U wont feel the calmness


Each of us has different mentality n I admit this is me whom always inquire my parent’s attention and guidance. Look at me, this is the product.. I’m strongly saying here, I’m not being judgemental. I believe life is a boomerang effect, when we give others a spirit of judgmental, the spirit of judgemental will come back to us. Correct me if I’m wrong. I’m an ordinary human being who is still learning what’s right n what’s wrong. Absolutely, I’m not perfect either. But at least, I know where I’m stand.. MY FAMILY IS EVERYTHING FOR ME. we are always stick together. We r not d Cullen or Bun family either.. but, no matter what. . I’M ALWAYS WITH THEM N THEY ALWAYS BE BY MY SIDE. .




Footnote: don’t judge the book by its cover.

My mom asked my elder brother to keep his room clean.
My brother reply: don’t judge the room by its owner..

1 comment: