Monday 17 May 2010

hypothesis cannot be accepted

This past few weeks were pretty hard on me. even now it's the sem break, but I still have to work. there's a small photocopy shop in the library, Faculty of Law at UIA. previously, i dont have to think much about the shop as we have people to watch over it and everything's smoothly done. but now, nobody is accountable and my brother n me have to held responsible. it's my father's and of course as his children, we have the responsibility to be taken together.

my brother will start operate at 10am and i will shift with him around 3pm together with my friend. luckily, he's on sem break too! at least I hv someone to accompany me n most of the time we enjoy chatting while working with the machine. it's been so long we haven't spend time together. somehow, I do enjoy using machine; enormous and multitasking. plus, we have to face the international students as well and some of them are friendly. Inevitably, I could speak english fluently. maybe because of the booster that enforce me to do so. amazingly, they respond and i'm glad that I have done a conversation which somehow, they couldnt get me at all. nahh.. there's 1 guy who cant understand me. i was strongly stressing what i want to say but stll he couldnt get me..."maybe he speaks the secret language of LAW..." HAHAH!! whatever laahhh yawww..~

i was in dilemma. i really want 2 watch shrek, already promised with vin, but still couldn't fix the date. even, I couldn't attend the last gathering n hoping that they really want to meet again. sorry to mohd syahreen md nor, i'm kinda busy lately n wishing u still keep the stuff u promised to give me.. same goes to the others, wawa especially. we will try to find another day..

oh yeah, every night I'll chat with the new comer; an indian girl from class C Tesl.
she's good at chatting n i luv to chat with her. a bit serious, rarely she laugh til I told her..now, she's good at laughing..hahah!

i could say, everyday is an enlivenment day.. i don't feel like going through the same thing even it's obviously i'hv done d routine..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment