Sunday 23 May 2010

speak out ain't easy


I came to understand certain occurrences by observing but not all of the perceptions are conventional. I could say that I have spent much time with my comrades till they even know me much better than I know myself.

Sometimes, you know that it isn’t right but you have no guts to tell the truth and probably you want to say something but there are times when you have no idea where on earth are your bravery is and this is like, “you know, you have to speak out!
Not you but me~

Maybe I should try and be more assertive as in the way I oughtta. Plus, I have to enhance my listening skills; be a good listener perhaps. Seriously, I’m not kidding.
Ohh, saying “no” when needed! Here’s another thing must be highlighted. NO! It could sound harsh but after all, I have no choice. This is when I’hv got to have the assertiveness but in a polite manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment