Thursday 20 May 2010

skoda..c0me back to mama!!


last night, my father n I went to UIA. On the journey to get there, I asked my father about Skoda. it's been so long he's in the workshop. I really miss him. My father told me, it takes time for him to get better. it's ok then..I'll always wait for hm. BUT.. my father said..

DAD: for the time being, u just use this car (KAK 9125)"
ME: Oh, ok..how about skoda?
DAD: I haven't look him yet. dont know his progression. But, I'll find u another car. maybe we gonna take skoda up for sale.
ME: huh??? ohh..ok. (I don't know how to react)
DAD: I know. skoda cute, is it?
ME: yup.....

SKODA is my 1st car I used once I step my foot in University. so much memories with him. the farthest journey I went with him for the 1st time is to Putrajaya. SKODA FABIA, I'M GONNA MISS U. thanks for the memory~

1 comment:

  1. err , all this while i thought skoda was a she.
    I have girl secrets shared with him..
    OMG! OMG!

    ReplyDelete