Wednesday 18 August 2010

a letTer tO JuaNna; AS USUAL

As usual, it happens.
I never mentioned anything on wat had happened all this while. Let u make your own perception based on your own observation, as usual, never asked for my confirmation

babe, if wat had happened really bother u, why dont u just come and see me like we did before..? if u think i'm being unfair, why dont you notify me directly? me? I wont come to you 1st, I had rather keep it on my own, as usual. I want u to ask me, as usual.
if you feel hard to let me go, its harder for me either.
I was thinking of enhancing the current condition but as usual, we misunderstood.

I was wrong and as usual, its my fault.

p/s: check my draft on Feb 19th , as usual, dont let me know if u have read the message just like what u did before

No comments:

Post a Comment