Wednesday 18 August 2010

3 STATES WILL DO

1st situation, me only

I don’t feel like to get “associated” with anybody yet. My mom once told me, there are 2times when people like u and 2times when people dislike u.

Everyone loves baby so when we are born, that is the 1st time ever people will adore, love, fancy and care about us. (LIKE)

When we get younger, around 5, 6,7,8,9,10 years old, we tend to quarrel with our siblings. “I hate u!”, “mom, look at him !” (DISLIKE)

Then, when we are at the age of teenagers, people will start approaching u. “hi, where r u from?”, “heyy, how u doin??” (LIKE)

Finally, when we r getting older, forgetful, absent minded., sick and sick and sick, people will start to get bored n finally decided to take us to some other places, well, it happens ! (DISLIKE)

As far as I’m concerned, I’m now at the stage 3 which draw near to stage 4, is it? I had love to make plan but I didn’t make any.. why? Because I love to be in the middle of nowhere which is NOW HERE. Just go with the flow. Let the time ticking away but at the same time, I will always ask for guidance from HIM because HE’s the only one knows which is the best for me.

2nd situation, am I the only one?

Alright, this one is pretty hard on me to clarify as it is a bit skeptical. Errkk

3rd situation, only me !

Ahah ! a brief on how to describe my self on my own words
ALWAYS NOT AT MY DESK ! fill me in, how many hours I could spend with you? you in red? You in blue black?. how about you, what colour are u? n you too, colourless.. I don’t have time for myself, so many friends, so many hearts need to be cared.. last time, when this kind of thing happened to me, I drove myself to nowhere n I realized its dangerous. NOW, lets go! Come with me, anyone will do! The best way to reduce my tense is just get the hell out from there. Am I running? Nope! I’m driving !

This is what we said as U DRIVE ME CRAZY..

2 comments:

  1. true enuff with the times when people like and dislike you... :)

    btw, ika got new layout !
    great great great !

    ~ semakin advance dlm dunia blogging. keep it on. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nana, thanx for being my inspiration..
    u r d reason y I changed d layout..whoa !
    great great great !

    ReplyDelete