Friday 12 March 2010

You've fractured my heart once again


1st impression will always be the 1st impression, but in certain circumstances, there will be no longer as impression.
My group; ede, syaf, asip, jeisri n I supposed to do the presentation on Thursday. We were almost done by the time our lecturer enter the class. I could say it was a last minute preparation and the chaos, oh MY! i could feel the tense in each n everyone in my group.

The lecturer came in, the 3rd group presented while I'm still doing the references. While the class was still proceeding, asip went out to print everything.
Guess what?? We couldn't print the slide but only the hard copy was there. how are we going to present it?

Alright, I simplify everything..

The lecturer didn't approve the hard copy, she commented on our commitment and the sources as well.
1st, she asked us to present on the next class. Yeah, she's right! we had done the LAST MINUTE PREPARATION. I'm strongly admit it. BUT, I couldn't accept on what she said about our commitment n the sources. She never knew anything.

We have spent our time on searching the information in the internet. but she said we plagiarized the information from the book.. I'm not sure which part that makes she thinks like that. It could be on my part, on the checklist. nvr mind, I will recheck later..sigh

That was a bad day ever. My presentation have been declined.. luckily we were given the other chance. So, to U my dear lecturer, U must have some kind of creepy, worst and so whatever impression on me n my friends..? Yeah, we r girls, that's it.
Well,my impression was totally wrong, thank you very much

2 comments:

  1. well... from now on..
    try sleeping with a broken heart...

    *chill*
    nobody's perfect..
    just do better next time keyh..
    wishing the best for all of you..
    i've experienced the same thing as y'all..
    plus some tengkingan and 'perli'an also..
    so just keep on with your faith..
    the lecturer is not important..
    but the study is.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. try sleeping with a broken heart huh..??
    ahahah!!
    I won't..
    btw, thanx a lot my dear.
    u really wake me up, will do the best..:)

    ReplyDelete