Friday 19 March 2010

FRIENDS



This is my favourite Tv show ever. I watch them over and over again! It always puts me in a good mood. I'm really into it. The 1st time I watched it was with my ex-housmate, Minhal.. I asked her to get the complete series n I got it. but not all of them could be played.. btw, this is some of the quotations in the series..



Monica: I can’t stop smiling.
Rachel: I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth.

Rachel: (On the phone with her dad) Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait, wait, I said "maybe!"

Rachel: (With a worried look, thinking she has lost her ring) Has anybody seen my engagement ring?
Phoebe: Yeah. It’s beautiful.

Monica: Guys, we have to talk.
Phoebe: Wait. I'm getting a deja vu ... No, I'm not.
Monica: Alright, we have to talk.
Phoebe: There it is!

Phoebe: It's not mine! If I kept it, it would be like stealing!
Rachel: Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping!

Monica: (Holding sandwich) Does anybody wanna split this with me?
Joey: Oh, I will.
Phoebe: Ooh, you guys have to make a wish.
Monica: Make a wish?
Phoebe: Come on, you know, Thanksgiving.
(They rip the sandwich in two halfs)
Phoebe: Ooh, you got the bigger half. What'd you wish for?
Joey: The bigger half

Phoebe: Do you think they have yesterday's daily news?
Monica: Why?
Phoebe: Just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right.

Rachel: Oh my God. Why have I never tasted these before?
Phoebe: Oh, I don't make them a lot, because I don't think it's fair to the other cookies.

Joey: Monica. Relax. Go get a beer.
Monica: I don't want a beer!
Joey: Who said it was for you?



Written by Marta Kauffman & David Crane
Directed by Kevin S. Bright

Starring Jennifer Aniston
Courteney Cox Arquette
Lisa Kudrow
Matt LeBlanc
Matthew Perry
David Schwimme

No comments:

Post a Comment