Thursday 31 December 2009

the special guy

I met this guy at my cousin’s wedding. Actually he’s the bridegroom’s youngest brother. A bit retarded, dat’s y I said he’s a special guy.. well, something had just attract my attention when people started thronging around him. Suddenly, 1 of my uncle told me n fatin about his ability. At first I don’t believe until my another uncle asked me to check it out. Oh, gosh! It’s true..! he manage to tell what day is any date..all u need to do is, just ask him and check it on calendar. I ask him,
“ok, what about, 11th May 1990?”
“…..Friday”

Amazing!! He immediately answered me. just in a few seconds,
my uncle started to ask him about our grandparents birthday, he able to tell us on what day they were born..

Physically, he’s alright but mentally perhaps, a bit slow, even though he became like that, he had been bestowing an ability which only certain people will have it..
May God bless ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment