Tuesday 15 December 2009

h0w d0 i SaY..


Its been for a long time I haven’t post anything..I d0nt know what am I supposed to write on, but for sure, I would like to share something.
It was I, however, who was closest to it. I’m about twenty-years old, but even now I can remember everything from that year, down to the smallest details. There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling if I did it, the joy will gone as well. Nothing much actually, it just that all of us will be facing the same thing, it just that how we control our self.
From primary school to secondary school and then I went for national service and finally here where I’m stand with new life. higher education.!!

I open my eyes and pause. Im standing outside and watching stars! OMG, that’s so sweet. When I stare at them, I realize who I am.

My name is Nur Shafiqah Bt Mohd Shukri and I’m 20 years old. 20..?? how fast the time flies… erm, this is my story; insyaAllah will update if I got free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment