Friday 18 November 2011

My Name is Kahmunrah n I Have Come back I

Hey, waddup!! Its been so long I haven't update anything.. kinda busy actually plus I have no mood to type bcoz asgmnts required me to type as well. Now, Im having my final semster break I guess. On 12th Dec insyaAllah, my lecture starts but that is specifically for a special semester where I'l be having 1 subject only which is Education Admin..then by the end of January I'm off to school..TEACHING! no! practicum, a tchr trainee. For those who are going to Klang as well, maybe we can hv a tea time sometimes..but depends if any 1 of us got evening session, I cannot help unless on weekend perhaps..

ohh.. whats with Kahmunrah?
I watched NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM.. (AGAIN, YES I KNOW).. n I have come back! with so many stories..

erm, next semester, I will be in sem 7..(fuyyo! mmg tualah kat Unisel) since only 1 subject is offered, I will not be staying at hostel. I cant wait to know my supervisor for term paper.. oh,shoot! term paper! if I were to write about my term paper here, this is not d suitable title. (cam lah title skrg ni kne sgt ngan post nih)

For this particular semester break, my mom got so many programme for me; but still need to stay at home of course.. my siblings are quite busy, they left me with mom at home..so we both had our plan..kekeke! dad with his job. yes, I understand. 100% positive..

ohh, I need to finish up reading books given by mom.. QURANIC LAW OF ATTRACTION.
BTW, Im now looking forward on motivational talk by Prof Muhaya..seriously, her speaks will raise u up.. everything is positive.

LOVE PEOPLE, PEOPLE WILL LOVE YOU BACK.
HATE PEOPLE, PEOPLE WILL HATE YOU BACK.
CONDEMNING PEOPLE, PEOPLE WILL CONDEMNING YOU BACK.

GOING TO BED WITH FULL OF GRATEFUL, U WILL WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH POSITIVE FEELINGS. FORGIVE EVERYONE BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP, TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL FEEL GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment