Saturday 13 August 2011

freaking freak :'(

On day wasn't raining and the warm temperature required nothing more than a windy air, it was Friday.. and the day before that was Thursday, definitely.. I expected the cloud to be fluffy! (its so fluffy, im gonna die)

yeah! im a dead meat! ouch! it was a tiring day, though. i wasnt panicking bcoz there's no reason to do so but, she wasnt in a good mood. i know, the pressure lecturers are having on and students outside there including myself, give space to those people called educator.. dont let them down, finish whatever we have started. its all about effort here. the more we give, the more we get. We are sorry mdm.

These few weeks are pretty hectic as we have tons of asgmnts and were assigned to conduct 2 interviews. Presentation is every week which I can consider it as a stepping stone! helo, there! dont u want to gv lectures to us?? For this particular subject, we need to prepare a Lesson plan and present it every week. In positive perspective, its kinda preparation for us in the future, okay fine. I'll take it..

this semester, Im having 6 subjects altogether. usually, we need to get in a group of 4 and remain in the same group is much easier.. hey, im saying this because we need to separate for another particular subject. In positive side, its good to mingle around. yeah, right !
Gradually, ever so gradually, holidays came and went!
If there was joy in my life , there was tedium as well and time itself played funny tricks.


***

I have never meant to ignore you but before you put the blame on me, have you ever thought how much have you hurt me before? each time I try to get everything clear, you take the chance to simply accuse me and when Im sorry, you think I have done wrong to you. i dont mind to take the blame but at least listen to my silence and feel my absence. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment