Thursday 18 February 2010

History a.k.a her story


Ok. This is how it started. We got class at 3.30pm. It is called Total Wellness taught by Dr Mohd Ridzuwan Zain. Hasif, my class rep told me his plan on having dinner together with other classmates. 1st of all, I could say that I’ve always decline his request and it wasn’t meant to be like that. I don’t want him to think that I’m not sporting at all and etc. I told syaf about hasif’s plan. Seems like everyone got no problem to go for a dinner at somewhere else.

We finished our class at 8pm and I went home 1st with bella to perform maghrib prayer. Along my way to get home, I was thinking could we make to arrive at hostel before 12am. Never mind then, after accomplished my duty, I waited my babes at faculty since I parked my car over there. We moved from Unisel at 8.45pm. Then, we stopped at Petronas Ijok at 9pm.
Gosh! I just realized that my babes never knew that we are going to PJ for a dinner.
They started to feel guilty as everyone knew that I kind a night blindness. I cannot drive at night. Just so all of them know, that I did it because I want it to be like that and not that I have to. Suddenly, hasif changed his plan to go to Damansara Uptown. It’s a long journey till I feel like really really want to turn back! It was raining and I’m strongly believed that we can’t make it. We reached at the place around 10pm. Everyone was enjoying their food. Me as well but at the same time, my mind can’t stop thinking on how are we going back. Huh!

Before we gone back, hasif asked to take our picture n we moved at 11.20pm
I started to speed and this was so crazy. I haven’t done this before. I try my best to ensure that we could arrive at 12am.

About 12.15am we arrived and the guard asked us to give our id. I’m speechless and couldn’t give any reasonable excuses. So, it was a punishment and we have to collect our id at HEP. Hahahah!!

Well, that was the greatest dinner! I won’t regret for doing all those kind of crazy things that night. Yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment