Tuesday 19 January 2010

Even day must give way to the night, so do I.

Not sure what’s happening to me. Lately, I became hot tempered and a bit emotional. My mom started to realize it and told me that I have changed a lot. I noticed since that incident, I was easily expressed my feeling. When I’m facing the situation, I lost my mind and started to act without think of anything and keep cursing. I’m not reach at the level of hurting myself yet but I’m sure I won’t. Previously, I’m not, but I used to shout and get mad at other people. Plus, I was shocked of what had happened that day. I cant accept d fact. Until now, I’m trying to adopt it. I know, everyone needs their own spaces. Even day must give way to the night, so do I. now, others get d impact. I’m not able to control myself. Hate that I can’t be frank. Feel like I’m not d same ika. Not anymore……

I decided to take my own time! That is the best thing I can do..

No comments:

Post a Comment